Terms & Conditions
Our Contact Information
Company: Callanan Industries, Inc.
Ownership of the Website and Access License
We own all right, title, and interest in and to, or have been licensed by third parties to use, the Website, and all materials contained therein, and the compilation, collection, design, selection, and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Content”), as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of such Content. “Content” does not include any Third Party Materials (as defined below) or any features or services made available through third party websites.
Use of the Website
You represent and warrant to us that all information that you provide in connection with your access to and use of the Website will be true, accurate, and complete. You agree that you will not, and will not attempt to, use the Website for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious purpose, or any purpose other than as intended.
By way of example, you agree that you will not do or attempt to do the following in connection with the Website:
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or other legal requirement;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, our representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any party for any products or services if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- Use a payment method without valid authorization;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs;
- Transmit any data or content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity, infringe upon another’s intellectual property rights, or that you otherwise do not have a right to transmit;
- Use any of the Website’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users;
- Use the Website or any Content in any way that is disparaging to us, or otherwise imply or state that any type of relationships or special arrangements exist with us and any other entity without our consent;
- Use any of our logos or trademarks as a hyperlink “button”, or in any other manner, without our express prior written consent;
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in or access to the Website;
- Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the authentication measures of, the Website or any related networks or systems without our express consent, gain any unauthorized access to the Website, including any associated computer systems, software, or networks, or use the Website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any server; or
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others without our express written consent, or use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website, for any reason, including to copy any Content or information thereon, without our express written consent.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING DEVICES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY DUTY TO UPDATE THE CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
IF THE LIMITATION OR EXCLSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, OUR PARTIES’ CUMULATIVE, AGGREGATE, AND MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL SUCH CLAIMS SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 USD.
Certain hyperlinks may be provided on the Website that link to other websites or social media platforms that are not under our control (the “Linked Websites”). We do not endorse or sponsor any Linked Websites and are not responsible for the availability, accuracy, content, or any other aspect of the Linked Websites. We disclaim all liability arising in connection with such Linked Websites, and makes no representations or warranties with respect to any products or services made available through any Linked Websites. Your use of Linked Websites is subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such Linked Websites.
Disclaimer of Third Party Information
To the extent that any information, material, or functionality on the Website is provided by third party content providers (“Third Party Materials”), we have no responsibility over such Third Party Materials. Therefore, any opinions, statements, products, services or other Third Party Materials are those of the applicable third party. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information provided by any third party (including any Submissions), or represent or warrant that your use of any Third Party Materials will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us.
Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Claims Limitation
Last Updated: October 27, 2021; version 1.